What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with theme

TylerThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

I recently purchased the "Shiro" theme to use on my jailbroken iPad. I've tried to apply the theme with IconHarvester and only two of the icons show up there. I also tried applying it with Winterboard and was unsuccessful.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Icon Harvester works by using the app auto-skinning icons (templates) that come with a lot of themes. Unfortunately, in this case, it does not appear that this theme, Shiro, has auto-skinning capabilities. So, Icon Harvester cannot make the icons to match the theme.

It appears you'll have to make the icons using the PSD files that came with the theme.

Marilyn

OP
T

TylerThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Icon Harvester works by using the app auto-skinning icons (templates) that come with a lot of themes. Unfortunately, in this case, it does not appear that this theme, Shiro, has auto-skinning capabilities. So, Icon Harvester cannot make the icons to match the theme.

It appears you'll have to make the icons using the PSD files that came with the theme.

Marilyn

Hey Marilyn,

Thanks for the reply. Ok, so that's about what I was figuring I would have to do. So where are these files located and where could I get a list of the names they need to have for my iPad?

Most reactions