What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[WINNERS] ZDAY Zombie Survival Simulator

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
zday_icon_16.png

We have our winners of Mongadillo Studio's Zombie Survival Simulator. With 5 keys and 4 entries, this was a real tough choice folks! {sic} Here are the winners.

Skull One
Ergibson83
Pink Princess
IPAD@UVA

Congratulations on your win! We'd also like to thank our entrants and wish them happy zombie hunting! You should receive a PM from one of our admins soon. Have fun and enjoy!!

By Chris - "cereal killer"

Last edited:

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:D Thank you Chris, i will really look forward to playing the game. Nice fun contest well done to all the winners!!

iPAD@UVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea when a iPad3 version will be available? I am looking forward to playing but it will not run on my new iPad.

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol i tried gooley'ing to see what i do with the key (blush). If anyone could help with what i have to do id greatly appreciate it thank you

iPAD@UVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PinkPrincess,
Go to your iTunes Store and select Redeem under the Quick Links section to the right side of the page. Enter the code there and the app will download.

Most reactions

Latest posts