What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will my ipad work in India?

richma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! New to these forums so excuse if I'm in the wrong place or asking the wrong questions. I'm heading from Sydney Australia to Mysore India (3 hrs south of Bangalore) for a month and want to know if anyone is familiar with wireless coverage in that area and will my ipad work over there. Is it worth taking? Thanks.

HarryLarson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.graceattheedge. om
I live in Hyderabad and have AirTel service on my iphone. My ipad requires wifi, but where I have it, it is no problem. Do you have one with 3G capabilities?

By the way when I have wifi, skype works quite nicely, but I cannot use Skype on my iPhone on the AirTel network because of country restrictions, so that would hold true for the iPad on AirTel, I'm sure.

OP
R

richma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Harry,
It turns out I'm now here in Mysore Now and the house I'm in has wifi and it's working fine. I do have 3G and i'm yet to go on an airtel plan.
Thanks for the reply.

vijay2pvk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone in bangalore wants to convert your normal sim to microsim for iphone 4 or ipad within 5 minutes then You can call me at 9916404237 ... sim conversion Rs.50

Most reactions

Latest posts