What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why won't this forum remember my password

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every time I come back to this forum I have to re-sign in it's the only forum that does this. And yes private browsing is turned off. This has started just recently I cleared history and website data and ever since then this has happened.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every time you clear history and website data you'll have to log in again. Once you've logged in the forum should remember you if you've checked the remember me box when logging in. If you don't access the site for a few days it will log you out.

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been on this forum for a long time this has never happened before. Every time I come back to this forum many times a day I have to log in every time I have the remember me box checked. This is the only forum that does this. This started happening when I changed the skin back to purple how do I go back to change the skin back to blue I can't remember how I did it?

Most reactions

Latest posts