What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is it so hard to find a picture frame app?

drPr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a photo frame app that allows me to turn my ipad into a digital picture frame. I want to stream photos not just from my online accounts but from my iPad albums. But I want creative-looking frames and mats: beveled, textured, colored, etc. It's been amazingly difficult to find a quality app with all of these features. If anyone knows of such an app I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to try Photo Studio HD. There are many things you can do with this app, and one of them is to add various photo frames to your pictures. It's a permanent change (you save the effect as a new picture), but maybe it'll work for what you want? I know you can save your newly-framed photos to your iPad photo app - from there you can run them through a slideshow.

Just an idea.

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and As far as I can tell, it's $2.99 USD at the app store...

OP
D

drPr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't want to actually change the photos, somewhat isn't quite what I'm looking for. Still, I may check out the app for other purposes, as I do like photo frames for other purposes. Thank you for your assistance.

Most reactions

Latest posts