What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are some songs in my music app , grayed out and not functionnal some are from a C

Hi !
Kinda new to computers , but loving it !

Welcome.. Lots to learn with computers :)

One tip when posting on a forum is to put your question in the body of your message, rather than in the title. There isn't much room in the title and part of your question was cut off making it difficult for anyone to answer.

I have grey songs as well that my niece put on my ipad when we were new using her Mac through the air. When I was last at the Mac store they said the only way to get rid of them was with her computer.So I have to wait till I'm back in her province.

Hi !
Kinda new to computers , but loving it !

Sorry if I hadn't been more specific, those greyed out apps can't be played or accessed on your device because its been moved or missing
You have to manually point each grey file to where it's physically located on your PC.
HTH

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back