What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoops......

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read a thread here a few weeks ago on this forum about a person who got a replacement for a damaged iPad. Really, who cracks their iPad screen?

Well I was finishing up last night and was about to place my iPad on the coffee table and it just slipped out of hand. No harm...looks like a smear on the bezel about the size of my thumb...I'll just rub it off with my finger. OUCH! Oh man, I just cracked my 3 week old iPad 2.

I went to the Apple Store this morning and was given a brand new iPad 2 32 GB 3G WiFi iPad to replace my damaged iPad. The Apple Genius told me that these things happen and Apple understands that fact and will help their valued customers. Cooler than cool.

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They gave you a 32gb, but your old/cracked one was a 64?

OP
earlyadopter

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like I need to edit my details to: Sent from my iPad 2 32 GB 3G WiFI my brother now has my iPad 1 64 GB 3G

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF

Most reactions