What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who paid for your ipad??

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid for mine myself....sorta. It was a spur of the moment decision. I put it on the credit card, which I am going to pay off with my student loans, which I am going to pay off with my job once I actually have time to start working full time again! When you're going to school to get your RN and you have to travel to campus, you barely have time to work at all. Luckily, my husband is supportive.

This summer, I started going to a different campus for school and I have to travel 45 mins (on the interstate) one way to school. Didn't really want to carry my laptop around all day...it's pretty light but has crappy battery life so I'd have to pack the chord too. And I absolutely refuse to leave any of my gadgets in the car. The temperature extremes are too unpredictable. So I decided to get an iPad 2 because of the portability and the AWESOME battery life. It really does the job...now if only the school's ANGEL based website worked well on the iPad!

Sent from my iPad using iPF - 64gig iPad2 White WiFi

Last edited:

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased the iPad 2 for "the family," specifically for my seven year old daughter who became obsessed with my brother-in-law's iPad when he came to visit.

I've been "checking it out" for about six months now. I think I'll be through "checking it out" in time for her sixteenth birthday. :D

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got gift "IOU"s from my hubby for a year. Saw the 1st iPad & fell in love but no cash:( I've never had my own computer before, so we made a deal that instead of gifts, he would put away $100 each holiday for me instead of a gift. Great!!!
So then came Mother's Day. My half birthday(Christmas baby, so we celebrate in June). Anniversary. Christmas. Valentine's day.

So that was $500 by March. I was gonna get the cheapest model but morning of release as I was heading out to the Apple store, he gave me another $500 & told me to get my dream model & cover:) Yay me!!!

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hard worker, so I decided to reward myself using my hard earned $. :-D VERY happy with my purchase. Recommend.

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought mine 3 days old black 16gb with wifi and 3 g with stand leather magnetic cover and rain cover 350 thought that was resonable with the covers etc does anyone think i paid too much ipad2 16gb black rain cover stand and leather manet strip 360 case

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marcomann77 said:
Bought mine 3 days old black 16gb with wifi and 3 g with stand leather magnetic cover and rain cover 350 thought that was resonable with the covers etc does anyone think i paid too much ipad2 16gb black rain cover stand and leather manet strip 360 case

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

It's a great deal on an iPad 2 even without the cases.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts