What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White iPad 2 Unboxing 16GB

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSR-k7l3650[/ame]​

Just got back from the Apple Store after a 14 hour wait for the iPad 2. Finally went through the doors, picked one up, and was the first one out the door. The iPad 2 I picked up is a Wifi only model with 16GB of storage. I decided to go with the white one since I'm used to have a black iPad. Maybe I'll switch colors every year?

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
Nice Unboxing!!! Yeahhhhh a funny video, I enjoyed it!!! A question: I have the iPad, the black one, I will choose the white iPad too, but why did you choose the 16GB no 3G version? I mean with videos , and thousands of great Apps, and specially the HD Apps for ipad, is 16GB the correct storage? When you are not in a WiFi zone, you need a 3G plan, I use this when traveling, or something like that. If your problem was money, I have that problem too, but I will save some money and get the iPad 2 64Gb + 3G. If you have a good reason tell me, so I could get the 16GB now...

8)

swaggapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Unboxing!!! Yeahhhhh a funny video, I enjoyed it!!! A question: I have the iPad, the black one, I will choose the white iPad too, but why did you choose the 16GB no 3G version? I mean with videos , and thousands of great Apps, and specially the HD Apps for ipad, is 16GB the correct storage? When you are not in a WiFi zone, you need a 3G plan, I use this when traveling, or something like that. If your problem was money, I have that problem too, but I will save some money and get the iPad 2 64Gb + 3G. If you have a good reason tell me, so I could get the 16GB now...

8)

split the difference and get 32GB!! I didn't get 3G because my phone has mobile hotspot so thats my 3G when needed...

mossfur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No buy@ BestBuy

in line at 4:15 pm,60th person in line,filled out order [32gb,3g],6:30pm made it to check out but ran into a glitch no 3g models left,so it looks like BestBuy had about 70 units,oh well i was mucho peeved and when i got home i ordered one on line from Apple with a April 6 expected delivery date, gonna check Apple Store tommow but doubt they will have any,i think there is going to be a drought for the ipad 2 for a while and will back up to China like last summer for the ipad 1

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering about the 16 GB as well. I've had my iphone for 2 years and only have 4GB of data on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts