What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refurbished 16GB iPad 2 models prices drop to $349

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
ipad2-Refurbished.jpg

With the new iPad launching and everybody being so excited to get their hands on the device finally, the iPad 2 has been cast into a corner of great shadows. What is Apple to do in these circumstances? Well the same thing it does, whenever it launches a successor. Drop some prices.

The Apple website can’t keep up with all the demand coming from interested costumers wanting to buy the new iPad and most people wouldn’t even bother to check other sections. Big mistake! A quick look at the “Refurbished†section of the online Store revealed some jolly good news for buyers’ wallets. If your short on cash at the moment, but you are still dying to own an iPad, you can now purchase the already out-of-fashion tablet (I am talking about the iPad 2) for a price of $349 for the 16GB model.

The fall in price was reported was reported the morning after the big iPad 3 event and cumulated into a total 20% percent decrease. Before the iPad 3 came out, the refurbished model of the predecessor was available to interested costumers for $420 .

Puzzling enough, Apple announced that brand new 16GB Wi-Fi 3G enabled models of the iPad 2 will be from now on sold at the lighter price of $399. That’s only $50 more than the refurbished model we’ve just been talking about.

Refurbished models have been gaining a lot of popularity these days because they are viable alternatives. Apple tests out these models before sending them out and awards them a one-year warranty, a brand new battery and an outer shell.

By Radu

Apple drops refurbished 16GB Wi-FI iPad 2 price to $349 - AppleInsider

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i checked best buys web site they also droped the prices of the ipad
16 gig verison 399
32 gig verison 499

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would just get the new 16GB for 399.99