What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White ipad 2 or black?

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The current tv ad shows a black one. Not a White one to be seen anywhere! :)

albert2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought that your correct questions will be 16, 32 or 64, not black or white. Sorry, but the color no make any difference, but the size matter, go for the size that fix your bucket. This is my 2 cents.

bookdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bought my iPad 2 at the apple store I asked and was advised to get the 16gb white one in view of my usage and found it good money saving advice. I had already ordered a leather case/stand that works fine for holding and is protective all around.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if your black or white.

Or as my grandmother use to say once you go black you can't go back. I hope she was talking about coffee.

They function the same so it really doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Sampson752

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if your black or white.

Or as my grandmother use to say once you go black you can't go back. I hope she was talking about coffee.

They function the same so it really doesn't matter.

Sent from my ipad2 using ipf

nice!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the White one and love it. I don't find it distracting at all and as I am female, White is ideal, nice and girlie if you know what I mean. Lol

From Alison, Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

The little black dress is girlie.

Plus, black is slimming, as all women know. A slimmer iPad, lol.

OP
H

hazi1610

golfgypsy said:
I love my White iPad 2 with its Red Leather cover.

Mine has a lovely pink smart cover and pink back cover too. Lol. Very girlie I know.

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No not at all. I was thinking about getting a black one when it came out but they were out so i took a white one. My friend got a black one and i actually liked mine better then his.

robertrmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a black with a grey smart cover. Yesterday my brother bougth the white with a light blue smart cover and i kinda liked that look better then my black one.

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazi1610 said:
I have the White one and love it. I don't find it distracting at all and as I am female, White is ideal, nice and girlie if you know what I mean. Lol

That's why I got the black one and sister has a white one

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts