What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gyroscope on Ipad 2 and advice for me buy which one ipad idea for me...

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey everyone,

1) I am wonder what special about gyroscope?

better perform in sat nav in aircraft, boat, car? or same as ipad 1 ?
add fun level with new games platform?
what special about it ?

2) i am not sure which i want.... i live in uk, i wait for ipad 2.

16gb or 32gb <---- some people say 16gb are good enough just bare... 32gb are better option... 64gb are too much and waste memory.

3g <---- i will not used it, i use it for sat nav or travel like walk mountain map etc
as gps include if i bored i can tether it to my iphone 3gs for internet surf as my 3g on iphone are free surf for 500 mb include contract.

white or black <---- i not mind which one, i think black are better choice, simple and basic, plain but dull good enough for me it is con - easy see fingerprint and stretch.. white are nice, bright, relax colour, hard see fingerprint or scratch...

p.s. please not make funny with my English as my grammar are really bad..thanks..

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no experience of the gyro but if you watch Apples video of the iPad2 announcement you can see it demonstrated in Garage Band. It was measuring the pressure applied to the keys in the keyboard demo and adjusting the volume of the note played.

Because the apps are small in size 16 gb is viable, but it soon fills up. Especially if you want to include videos. The average movie is around 800mb. 32gb is a better choice as you can have large photo and music collections as well as several videos and a number of books.

Black is better for viewing videos and photographs but the white surround actually "looks" lighter.

Good Luck

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for reply....

that what i thought so 32gb wifi+3g, black are better option for me..

thanks again....

i look at video, gyroscope is it that only special about that music apps, but games gyroscope look really cool idea... i am into that.

music which will good for my son... as he love dance... i am not interest into music via ipad, only i will used it video/pic edit, internet when i travel, sat nav in car or let my son watch film when long distance travel...

otter defender case is best or not really all is same?

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gyroscope is also great for games that will take advantage of it. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkO_pGSNH-E[/ame]

The Accelerometer sometimes annoys me to no end..... gyroscope will bring precision.

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gyroscope is also great for games that will take advantage of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkO_pGSNH-E

The Accelerometer sometimes annoys me to no end..... gyroscope will bring precision.

this video are really brilliant games, i will definitely to buy it.... thanks for tip,

right now i felt want go buy ipad 2 a-go but unfortunate that i have to wait for ipad ship to uk.

Most reactions

Latest posts