What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which kind of movies you like to watch again and again?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Deffo try them. Very addictive. My daughter is trying to see all the films of my youth and I forget she hasn't seen all the classics yet!
Her favourite is Titanic. She watched that 30 times when she was about 10 years old. Bless! I got very bored, very quickly, however. Three hours is a long time.
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Deffo try them. Very addictive. My daughter is trying to see all the films of my youth and I forget she hasn't seen all the classics yet!

Speaking of classics, do you watch gone with the wind? My mom LOVES that movie!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Errr! I own it but have never sat down to watch it. I am so bad. I know it's got a sad ending and it has put me off of it. Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! Hee Hee very apt ending to describe it. I do however love the oldies. One of my all time favs is the Assassination Bureau with Oliver Reed. Classic Brit comedy. He was very handsome in his early years. Not so much when he was older. I love all the Jane Austen films especially Lost In Austen which is what I'm going to watch tonight. I hear they are making the film next year. This one will be set in New York instead of London.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Errr! I own it but have never sat down to watch it. I am so bad. I know it's got a sad ending and it has put me off of it. Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! Hee Hee very apt ending to describe it. I do however love the oldies. One of my all time favs is the Assassination Bureau with Oliver Reed. Classic Brit comedy. He was very handsome in his early years. Not so much when he was older. I love all the Jane Austen films especially Lost In Austen which is what I'm going to watch tonight. I hear they are making the film next year. This one will be set in New York instead of London.

Interesting :)

Most reactions

Latest posts