What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

Ronaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Tried a leather bound thing that felt like I was carrying around a novel. Then tried an STM Grip for iPad3 that fits oh so snug, light weight and easy to hold on to.
I recommend it highly.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ronaldo said:
Hi,
Tried a leather bound thing that felt like I was carrying around a novel. Then tried an STM Grip for iPad3 that fits oh so snug, light weight and easy to hold on to.
I recommend it highly.

But doesn't it rock side to side with that narrow little nub thingies in back? And it seems kinda pricey.....it looks nice....the skinny 3 is more my speed but it won't lie flat with the cover folded back.

Ronaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But doesn't it rock side to side with that narrow little nub thingies in back? And it seems kinda pricey.....it looks nice....the skinny 3 is more my speed but it won't lie flat with the cover folded back.

I don't think so at least when I use it normally. I guess if I was pounding the keyboard or playing the piano app like Jerry Lee Lewis it might wobble a bit. Otherwise it's pretty stable. I didn't think it was too pricey.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ronaldo said:
I don't think so at least when I use it normally. I guess if I was pounding the keyboard or playing the piano app like Jerry Lee Lewis it might wobble a bit. Otherwise it's pretty stable. I didn't think it was too pricey.

The wobble was a comment I got from the review on ilounge. Maybe I should give it a try. It does come in more than just black. I think it is pricey because I have been buy a lot of cases trying to find the perfect one.....there is always something I have an issue with.....

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried the Smart Case for iPad 2 and like it! Cost $7.45 at Amazon - and free shipping! (and that's not the Super Saver thing).
Rate it 9.9 out of 10 because it cost so little. LOL?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone needs to transfer this thread to a Poll. Quick and easy to scan

Anybody?

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the otterbox defender (for the new ipad) on my ipad2. I rate it 10 out of 10, the only thing i don't like about it is the rubber silicone on the back easily gets scratched but then it still protects my ipad completely and that what matters most. Some may not like the screen protector when installed on the new ipad because they said it reduces the quality of the retina display but if you have the ipad2, screen quality is perfect.

vonniepedals

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an incipio case at Walmart for 39 it's pink it folds up as a stand too. It advertises as matching iPad 1 and 2 I think? But it worked perfectly for iPad 3

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, as my signature shows, the VRG iPad 2 leather case is what I personally own and included a bluetooth keyboard, got mines from Amazon for $29 Amazon.com: VRG® (TM) iPad 2 iPad 3 Black Folio Leather Cover Case Cover Stand with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Apple iPad2 2nd Gen & 3rd Gen: Computers & Accessories

Wow...I have folio cases that cost more than this guy and they don't include a BT keyboard. What is the quality like? How long have you had this and how is it holding up?

stevorama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...I have folio cases that cost more than this guy and they don't include a BT keyboard. What is the quality like? How long have you had this and how is it holding up?

The quality has been great so far, I've had it for more than 6 months on my iPad 2 and I havent had the need to change it as of yet.

I am going to be replacing my current screen protector though, I've heard the Invisible sheidl by zagg is high quality.

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.jpgmore ipad accessories with good quality and special design are on sale at ekindom.com

Berghammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
germanmade

I'm on my 3rd iPad and have been on a quest for a high-quality, durable "book type" case for a long time. It's frustrating because even well-advertised, presumed "sales leaders", suffer from what one might charitably call quality control problems.

I ran across mention of germanmade in a post here and decided to give them a try. Definitely a 10. The germanmade cases really are hand-made, not just hand-finished, :D and the quality is remarkable. Both the cases I bought arrived in the US from Düsseldorf in about a week.

The germanmade cases are a bit pricey, but I'm a perfectionist and more or less live out of my iPad, so having two of their cases is worth the cost for me.

banjaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox Defender for me. I also bought a Targus TNT010CA storage/totebag. It fits the Ipad, my IPad for idiots book, my bluetoth headset etc. I dont have a keyboard nor expect to buy one but this case would carry everything. The Otterbox screen cover serves as a wonderful multi angle stand [Ipad1]

Most reactions