What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which best app to watch mkv 720p movies on my iPad

Faisal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as the title , i need the best app for format "mkv" 720p movies that can i watch my movies without convert them

thanks

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Faisal said:
as the title , i need the best app for format "mkv" 720p movies that can i watch my movies without convert them

thanks

Look for OPlayer HD lite...

VicoPad addict!

wellgoodjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In order to add MKV to iTunes to successfully play MKV in iTunes or sync MKV to Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, we had better convert MKV to iTunes supported format.The following will describe a step by step guide on how to convert MKV to iTunes format so as to successfully add MKV to iTunes for playing MKV in iTunes or transferring MKV to iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV.

The following is a step by step guide on how to convert 1080p MKV or 720p MKV to iPad supported video format for successfully playing HD MKV on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3 at Convert 1080p MKV or 720p MKV to iPad to Stream and Play HD MKV on iPad

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP doesn't want to have to convert.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ssarmazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use OPlayerHD Lite, and it can handle pretty much any file format, and I have watched mkv 720p videos with it with no issues on my iPad 2.

broster73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remux MKV Player recommended to you, it can let's you watch MKV movies anywhere you want. You can download it from iTunes Store easily

Most reactions