What's new

Where's the bookshop button gone?

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
25
Location
Adelaide
I used to be able to click on a button next to the library link on my iBooks and it would take me straight to the bookshop.
Since my last "upgrade" it's gone and I have to try to access it through iTunes....
Which only want me to buy ######## music. o_O
 
I used to be able to click on a button next to the library link on my iBooks and it would take me straight to the bookshop.
Since my last "upgrade" it's gone and I have to try to access it through iTunes....
Which only want me to buy ######## music. o_O
Tap the featured button at the bottom of the screen and you'll be taken to the iTunes bookstore where you can buy books.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom