What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to get New Ipad cases?

capbat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I would like to know where on the net I can find cases for the new Ipad, preferebly at low cost
and with free shipping?

Tks for your help

Bat

OP
C

capbat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes they are but I would like less expensive one and with free shipping.
I have heard that they are numerous different models in the thousands.
I am living in sparsely settled area in northern Canada so that is why free shipping is important.
I do almost all my shopping on line.

Tks

Bat

Last edited:

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
capbat said:
I do almost all my shopping on line.

You have no doubt already used a search engine and checked out those links and looked at the various online auction sites?

RedRaider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rrtech.net
Amazon is my online store of choice for most everything I buy.

Amazon Prime will allow you to receive FREE 2-day shipping and $3.99 next day shipping on most items they sell.

Amazon Prime will cost you $90 per year, which if you buy almost all your tech gear online, it will quickly pay for itself. Plus you get free HD streaming on your PC and XBOX360 with a Prime membership. Amazon also offers a 30-day FREE trial of Prime.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Dandy Frog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also just bought a case from Amazon. Went for the STM Grip in black. Local store had them on sale at $34.95 + tax but were out of black. Looked at loads of cases and this was the one I liked best.
Amazon had the best price after searching at $30 with free shipping, although it did take nearly a week to turn up after my initial order was placed. Depending on what you want they have a huge choice.

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com
Hi all

I would like to know where on the net I can find cases for the new Ipad, preferebly at low cost
and with free shipping?

Tks for your help

Bat
Search on line is a good way,but you can ask for apple service center,if you do that you will get more details about the new iPad cases,the officer price,and the quality!

cdf3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try eBay and Amazon.
I got a nice swivel case from eBay.
I also got a nice case from Amazon. It was a Poetic StrapBack case. They also have the Poetic HardBack case for a lesser price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts