What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find iPad camera connector?

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for the iPad camera connector. I ordered one from the Apple store but they say it won't ship for over a month and I'd really like to get it sooner. Does anybody know where I can get one now?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You pretty much have to get them from eBay for 60 or 70 dollars. No store within 3-4 hours of me has them in stock and as you said Apple is backordered a month.

It's not as terrible as it seems. I got mine for 60 shipped on eBay (hasn't gotten here yet, should be here tomorrow)...priority mail, no tax. Apple charges like 10 bucks for priority shipping, plus tax, and they ship it from China, mine came from New York. So I basically spent about 17 extra bucks when it was all said and done to get mine in time for my trip to Germany at the beginning of next month.

Most reactions

Latest posts