What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where have all my sent messages gone?

ithorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 5.0 and noticed soon after all my sent messages gone! Any ideas where they might be or how I can recover them, one thing for sure, I know I haven't deleted them. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ian

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ithorn said:
Recently upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 5.0 and noticed soon after all my sent messages gone! Any ideas where they might be or how I can recover them, one thing for sure, I know I haven't deleted them. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ian

The only way to get them back is to restore from a backup, if you have one.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Ian - welcome to the forum! :)

I've noticed that you left the same thread in several forums - not a good idea; best to keep responses in one area only - possibly conflicting & often confusing - just saying - :(

Now concerning your problem, you might want to provide some further information about how you are using the 'Mail' app on your iPad? How is your mail setup and can it be retrieved from another account?

In upgrading to iOS 5, a restore should have brought back all of your data - please respond w/ some further information - good luck and hope you can resolve the issue - Dave :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ithorn said:

Please post only 1 thread with your issue as per Forum Rules. Your other thread has now been removed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions