L lime4x4 iPF Noob Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location usa Jan 27, 2013 #1 I downloaded 2 PDF files thru my gmail account. How do I find the files now.
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,046 Reaction score 33,372 Location Regina,Canada Jan 27, 2013 #2 lime4x4 said: I downloaded 2 PDF files thru my gmail account. How do I find the files now. Click to expand... Where did you send them to when you downloaded them? Did you tap the open in iBooks button? If so, go to PDFs in iBooks and your PDF files should be there.
lime4x4 said: I downloaded 2 PDF files thru my gmail account. How do I find the files now. Click to expand... Where did you send them to when you downloaded them? Did you tap the open in iBooks button? If so, go to PDFs in iBooks and your PDF files should be there.