What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did my video go?

jernatety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, that post title kind of says it all. I use an app to record videos called "video pause". It's basically a no-frills video recorder that has a pause button. When I'm done recording my kids hockey games I hit the stop button and the video moves over to the camera roll. On Sunday I recorded my sons hockey game and when the game was over I hit the stop button and then turned the iPad off. When I got home and hooked the iPad up to copy the game over to my laptop I found no game video in the DCIM>100APPPLE folder on the iPad. That's where the files are normally.

However my iPad shows I have 12.8GB free of 29.5GB. The file is somewhere on the iPad and it's big. I recorded 1hr 15mins in 1080 60fps. I can't find it. Is there any way to recover that? If so how and where could this file be?

Thank you to all in advance, I'm not very iPad savy, actually I'm not at all. I only use this device to record my son's hockey games.

OP
J

jernatety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found it. Had to download and install a recovery software to find it. It's called Syncios Data Recovery. Then I had to buy another software called Grau GmbH video repair to repair the video! JEEZUS! The things we'll do for our kids.

Most reactions

Latest posts