What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ipadding from my dinette which overlooks my patio. Looking for possible bird sightings if any!

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once again from the local coffee hang out ..... Common Grounds

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep Good secure wifi connection .... Do most of my downloading and updating here

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
On my couch while watching Nightmare on Elm Street

If I was on that couch next to you while watching this movie, you would already be covered in scratches from my nails.

These movies freak me out big time!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
leelai said:
If I was on that couch next to you while watching this movie, you would already be covered in scratches from my nails.

These movies freak me out big time!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Oh, Leelai--you got me laughing good!! That was funny!! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Oh, Leelai--you got me laughing good!! That was funny!! :)

No one will sit next to me during a scary movie...I've even been known to actually get up and run out the front door!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
leelai said:
No one will sit next to me during a scary movie...I've even been known to actually get up and run out the front door!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

LOL--I think I would be to frightened to run out the door, especially at night!! ....I have been known to throw my bucket of popcorn on other people's laps during a scary scene!! I can never watch those haunted houses where people track ghosts....scare the dickens out of me!!

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 10 GOOD REASONS why I watch alone.

1. Once, a girlfriend keeps on holding my arms so tight that it felt like I'm wearing a torniquet. My bladder gets affected you know.
2. I hate it when she shakes me so hard that I'll have a whiplash. Better her than me.
3. If it is my friend Rey, he screams like a girl (that freaks me more than the movie I'm watching).
4. The sofa where I'm sitting is still on its location.
5. I hate it when somebody talks about what's to happen as if they're the director. Shhhhh!
6. I hate it when they scream In advance or delayed reaction. Duh! It's suppose to be horror/thriller and not comedy.
7. I like it dark.
8. I hate the girl that sticks too close or hides behind me that I get pushed off the sofa.
9. I don't want to get SCRATCHED or die while watching this kind of movies.
10. I might scream a head note like a girl or cover my face with a pillow. Why? I'M THE MAN!!!

Now, you know why I have 10 GOOD REASONS.

Most reactions

Latest posts