What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

Jon_C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Manchester, England.

And, yes it is raining...(like usual)

cogboot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, Ein Carmel, Israel. Casually browsing about the world news apps. Greetings all!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my bed after a long week of packing, loading a truck, driving 12 hours, unloading it and unpacking after moving to my new home in north-central Oregon. Of course, this bed is after nearly two hours of dozing off in a nice tub of hot water my aching body really needed. 

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
In my bed after a long week of packing, loading a truck, driving 12 hours, unloading it and unpacking after moving to my new home in north-central Oregon. Of course, this bed is after nearly two hours of dozing off in a nice tub of hot water my aching body really needed. 

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

You have my sympathy. 18 hours from now, I'll be iPadding 1200 kilometres (720 miles) from my present location, and the last 200 kilometres will be on a gravel road that may, or may not, have seen some maintenance in the last month.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fort Nelson, Mile 300 of the Alaska Highway, British Columbia, Canada, very tired and I'm going to bed. Peace to you all.

By the way, the Northern Lights were spectacular tonight.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fort Nelson, Mile 300 of the Alaska Highway, British Columbia, Canada, very tired and I'm going to bed. Peace to you all.

By the way, the Northern Lights were spectacular tonight.
Wow, you are in the middle of nowhere! I've driven through there...from Dawson Creek to Dawson City, White Horse and on to Anchorage, Fairbanks and back...a spectacular trip up the Alcan Highway, most of which was not paved at the time. The Northern Lights are something to behold...I am envious. :)

Get some rest enjoy the Great White North and drive carefully, eh!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts