What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When does iPad WiFi version launch in the UK?

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I will buy it online from Amazon UK, but does anyone know the exact date and how much it will likely cost in British pounds.

Also, where can I buy iPad accessories? I am particularly after a stand so the iPad can sit up.

Last edited:

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will buy it online from Amazon UK, but does anyone know the exact date and how much it will likely cost in British pounds.

Also, where can I buy iPad accessories? I am particularly after a stand so the iPad can sit up.

The precise Non-US price(s) and release date has not yet been released. UK prices/ pre-orders are scheduled to start in "early April" and sales in "late April". Incidentally this will be for both the Wi-Fi only AND 3G models.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The precise Non-US price(s) and release date has not yet been released. UK prices/ pre-orders are scheduled to start in "early April" and sales in "late April". Incidentally this will be for both the Wi-Fi only AND 3G models.
3G sales all around the world will be dependant on contract dates and communication laws; country by country. Some place will not have 3Gs before as late as July. Frustratingly all negociation is secret...

Most reactions

Latest posts