What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

DNunley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite game is Checkpoint Madness! It's THE first full scale TSA security game!

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'm really enjoying the game Say What You See, it's a visual game where you guess different things from pictures, see below

6dfa79e71df8e35ddb9a185bb8289ffb.jpg

This might not be a very clear example, but bottom right hand side of picture is HRH Queen Elizabeth, so the band name is Queen, it must be easy if I can do it LOL.

Its reasonably priced at 69 pence per canvas, and your first one is free, hope you enjoy this as much as me guys.

gamer42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trex Hunt! It was created by Tim Wells for Android/Iphone. My cousin won a Bass Pro gift card after beating the game!

JaymesPaton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Crumble Zone and Angry Birds Star Wars. Temple Run is all too familiar now but still very enjoyable. For kids, I like Maddie and Matt's Safe World because it's very timely and educational. :)

Anna Lucia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
world of goo is a must have
recently ive been playing angry shark evolutions & indestructible
+ gotta love stratego.. awesome board game

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the back to the future games? It creates a whole new story you can interact with. Its great. The first one was free but the others are 1.99 each in the UK. Ive tried part 1 and 3 and am considering buying all five parts. Part two is a bit short according to the reviews but its great for any BTTF fans.

Dragonbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I´m From Finland and of course I´m still playing Angry Birds. The whole country seems to lose their minds for that. If you walk into a grocery store, every where you can find Angry Birds stuff in sale. When I look out from my apartment, there is an Angry Birds park on the other side of the street. (not the nicest thing when you are in a hangover, and all you can hear is little children playing and screaming :)

aswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys For me it is "shoot the cap" i just find it today !! it is really fun game !

Most reactions

Latest posts