What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

klara.hlavicova

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps for kids

Hi everyone, I just tried the WORLD OF VIOLET application with my daughter and I have to admit that we were absolutely stunned. It combines the beautiful story of Violet and her dog with many accompanying games (memory game, puzzle, etc) that entertained my darling long enough for me to iron meantime. See for yourself

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Cut the rope " one of my most favorite. I also like the "Bastion". And world of goo is a game which will suck you in,,,,,.

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For games you can play offline, Flow Free (and it's sequel, Bridges). Simple concept (connect the colored dots to create "flows") and great the way it starts easy and gets harder and harder with bigger and bigger boards.

chubby_panda13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently become addicted to Hay Day, but I also love Candy Crush. Super addicting! and both free!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Room. Hands down. Beautiful 3D quality graphics, interesting music, good user interaction and engaging play, lots of fascinating puzzles, not hard but not too easy (offers hints when you need them), addicting, very MYST-like. A bit shorter than i would've liked, but hints of more to come. Totally well-worth the money and time spent on it.

Most frequently played: Words With Friends

My other faves: Crux/Crosswords, Jumbline 2, Gravity HD, You Don't Know Jack HD, Moonlight (gorgeous 3D Mah Jongg), Curlington HD, UConnect, Angry Birds Space

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
The Room. Hands down. Beautiful 3D quality graphics, interesting music, good user interaction and engaging play, lots of fascinating puzzles, not hard but not too easy (offers hints when you need them), addicting, very MYST-like. A bit shorter than i would've liked, but hints of more to come. Totally well-worth the money and time spent on it.

Most frequently played: Words With Friends

My other faves: Crux/Crosswords, Jumbline 2, Gravity HD, You Don't Know Jack HD, Moonlight (gorgeous 3D Mah Jongg), Curlington HD, UConnect, Angry Birds Space

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

yes. i agreed! The Room was awesome! Looking forward for the sequel.

GC =dk7= Level 37

JenAr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently I'm playing Galaxy Touch HD. Rather simple game, but great!
Also love Bubble Shouter, like such kind of games:)

Most reactions

Latest posts