What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best free ipad/iphone game?

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free is free to me.. Didn't pay for it! I do think it was from FAAD though and not the other one I listed.

John33134

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paid-
UNO (card game)
Angry Birds (Seasons)
Baseball '11 (sports)
Jose Comes to USA (Adventure/Romance)

By the way coming soon,
Chupacabra the game!

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite free games are We Rule and Pocket Legends (Pocket Legends is probably my favorite period.)

Favorite paid is Angry Birds, Words With Friends, and Settlers (which is on sale for .99)

A bunch of Game Loft games are on sale for 99 cents and some EA games are on sale too, but not as cheap.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The paid game I use the most would be infinity blade 2 and dead space..there both really expensive though but. Think there well worth it..the free apps play the most is dino cap 2 I don't know why but I'm addicted to it lol

AKKU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol +1 for temple run as well.
Please find the blog below for some free ipad game reviews, it can help you to decide which one is the best option.

...MODERATED.....NO LINKS TO BLOGS....AS PER FORUM RULES.....

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts