What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best apple product you own and why?

anniebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brewdawg87 said:
Which is your best/favorite apple product you currently own or have owned?

iPad, definitely. I had an iPhone, but now I have a droid and to be honest, it's much better.

Annie Bridgforth

anniebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm going the other way. I've just decommissioned the Droid X for an iPhone 4. Liking it better, so far.

My brother HA's a 4 OS, but it's slower than mine, plus i have tethering capabilities for my iPad. I have an eight megapixel camera, the screen is bigger, plus none of the iPhones are 4G compatible.

Annie Bridgforth

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my iMac would get #1. it's the fastest and most complete device. Of course it should be. it's a computer.

I love my iPad. Use it every night to monitor the forums while I'm watching tv. And I just love the bowling game, I play that all the time.

So many apps, and I only have a few downloaded on it. Lately I've been using
Stream to Me and my Motorola S10 headsets to listen to my iTunes.

I don't have an iPhone. Yet. Now with the news today that the phone companies are collectively working on a way to track down people who root their phones, I'm probably going to give the iPhone 5 a shot and give up my Droid. I have mixed feelings about that, but I've always wanted an iPhone, bought the Droid because of AT&T having the lock on the iPhone.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPhone, wouldn't leave the house without it :)

iPad second as I always use it at home constantly :)

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still very attached to my "old" 30 gig ipod,which still works very well.But now it has to be my ipad.

Neil.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, heck it has to be my iPhone for out and about and my pad for indoors but if pushed, my iPad because it's the best darn thing ever made!!!!!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
That's a toughy, as they all have their good points....

But if I had to choose one it would be the iPhone

kidnice15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iphone, because I dont leave home with out it.
2nd of course my Ipad
3rd ipod touch 4g :)

Most reactions

Latest posts