What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of phone do you use?

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering what type of cell phone iPad users on here use. I use and android device the n1. And those waiting for the 3G, do you not have a 3G enabled phone and plan bringing your pad with ya as a pair with your phone?

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love Android

I use Sprint and have a HTC Hero. I run wireless tethering with my ipad:D
I plan on switching to the EVO 4G when it comes out this summer.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a Samsung Omnia with WM 6.5 - but I got tired of the touch screen and switched to a Blackberry Curve 8330. Simple - no complications. I also did the switch because I am getting the iPad. I plan on canceling the data plan on my Blackberry when the iPad arrives.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tag: Might be picking up a new phone that supports tethering, via mods or official. So this thread is of interest to me.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basic Motorola flip phone whatever. I work at putting together the plan that works for me and then get the phone that fits. I have never done 3G, or texting and will never get a smart phone until they are what you can get for free+.

The Hooded Claw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Palm Pre here. It is an excellent web browser (despite the small screen), part of the reason I chose to go with the wifi iPad....I couldn't justify paying a second wireless 3G access fee.

Most reactions

Latest posts