What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What no Battleship

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that no one (Mattel?) has tried to release Battleship! for the iPad. I think this would be a good addition via local and wifi play.

todd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
battleship would be awesome.
I would buy that for sure even if you could only play against the AI.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I were hoping for this as well....seems like such a simple game to make, too.

rsmart22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battleship would be awesome especially in VS mode either Bluetooth or WiFi.

redheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battleship for iPad

We have just launched the classic Battleship game for iPad - totally free and available at the App Store. Download and have fun!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Multiplayer? There is an app called iSink for like 1.99 but not sure if it's multiplayer or not.

redheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battleship for iPad is Multiplayer

Multiplayer - 2 iPads via Bluetooth

The App is Free and was launched today.

saoiganlocht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is it?

If this is the Battleship app I think it is, I can no longer find it on the app store. Does it still exist? If so, where is it?

(PS This reply function does not work in my atomic web browser. I had to open up crappy safari to type this)

redheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name is changing - It'll be called Bismarck

We are changing a few things including the name; it'll be called Bismarck. It will be available on the iPad and also on the iPhone and iPod Touch. In two player mode you will be able to play iPhone vs. iPad, etc. We are also making it available on Apple's Game Center.

Thanks

OP
I

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are changing a few things including the name; it'll be called Bismarck. It will be available on the iPad and also on the iPhone and iPod Touch. In two player mode you will be able to play iPhone vs. iPad, etc. We are also making it available on Apple's Game Center.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Is that multiplayer local wifi only?

redheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bismarck

It'll be Multiplayer locally via Bluetooth and remote through Apple's game center. The iPhone version will be launched Game Center enabled right away; once game center is available on the iPad we'll do the same.

Cheers!

redheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bismarck

We are finishing coding - the iPad version will be submitted to Apple late this week/early next week. The iPhone version will probably be available early Oct at the latest.

Stay Tuned!

Bismarck Game

Most reactions

Latest posts