What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of plug in printer should I get?

smyrk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got an iPad for Christmas. I am going to be taking Family Medical Leave to care for my elderly Mother for a couple of months and want to buy a printer to take with me for my iPad. She doesn't have a computer, wireless service, nothing. I have subscribed to the 3G whatever it's called so I can use my iPad at her house. What should I get for a printer? Can the iPad even use a regular old plug in the wall printer? I am not smart about computers and don't know all the lingo so try to use simple terms if possible. Thanks!

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just go on the apple site for the list of wifi printers that work with the iPad. You will need to setup a wireless network to use it. If you go with an unsupported printer you will also need a PC to plug your printer into.

Most reactions

Latest posts