What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your single most favourite feature of the iPad?

What is your single most favourite iPad feature?

• "Instant on/off" button

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Doesn't weigh a ton

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • 10' screen form factor

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • Endless battery life

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Easy built-in apps, e.g. Mail, Maps, etc

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Extensibility - many apps for different things

Votes: 41 28.3%
  • Something else (will describe below)

Votes: 18 12.4%

• Total voters

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's hear my mind thru my finger. I [emoji173]️Apple

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IOSGOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I LOVE everything
oh and that little wiggle thing the icons do when you move then that is so funny
and folder in folder that is cool, It makes me laugh when the page just bounce back
I sleep with my ipad:p EVERY NIGHT even when i am not using it
My favorite app is Neflix and YouTube
I use them everyday

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's all been said really. I do remember having my PC on lap surfing, man it was warm and heavy after a while.
And the noise of the fan. Keeps overheating to.
Strange how l forgotten all about them times.
So for me.
Lightness
Speed
And soooo many more

jarvannaer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whether you are handwritten, painted, or scanned, you can easily edit the annotations.

It's basically paperless, using it to write notes, create a list of tasks, and record voice.

You can also easily drag files, pictures, and photos from other apps.

It supports almost all document and slide formats, edits at any time, and saves the web at any time.

Others have Nebo, GoodsNote, and everyone can experience the experience.

Silver Sliver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's many things which we love about the iPad, but what is the one thing you like most about the device?
There's many things which we love about the iPad, but what is the one thing you like most about the device?
Facetime!!!!!! I get to see and talk to my family who live too far away to visit very often. A no-brainer for me.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its so easy to move around with you can go from room to room or place to place unlike a computer witch keeps you to one spot.

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There’s a few favorites. I like that it just turns on and doesn’t need to boot-up like a computer. Really nice to not need anti-virus software. When Apple releases an IOS update, it just works.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
Portable, and light....Fast and accurate, no buffering or boot up, no load screens. no drama (I leave that to my cranky HP all in one here..) Clear, brilliant screen, GREAT sound (how can speakers that tiny sound THAT good?)...Gorgeous appearance.....And now, I can totally do artwork on it! BTW. the durability amazes me. I have a friend that is a 1st grade teacher. The school uses iPads here and there. None of them have protective cases and I have seen them dropped, tossed. beaten, and just about anything else Kindergarten-2nd grade age kids(her end of the building) can do to an iPad. None of them even have a scratch, and some are 1st gen units that have been in use since new...and still work perfectly! My "baby"? has a case.

Most reactions

Latest posts