What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite ipad accessory?

Dallas2g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Electrostand

I bought an Electrostand.....it's a sweet iPad stand with some cool features. I use it to watch movies next to my computer, read on my nightstand, and it's terrific for car racing games too. And at $79 bucks...it's well worth it.

electroStand.com

electrostand.jpg

M

Manou

Mine is my dearly beloved cupcake themed case :D

c7fc5c46.jpg
50f2501d.jpg

50f2501d.jpg
ca34de67.jpg

It make me smile every time I look at it;)

bnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MountMe case/mount! Love it! I can attach it to my fridge to follow cooking insrtructions or wrap it around a headrest to watch a movie on car trips!!!

mach5k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox utility series latch. Use it when coaching daughter's soccer games

OP
J

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bnm said:
MountMe case/mount! Love it! I can attach it to my fridge to follow cooking insrtructions or wrap it around a headrest to watch a movie on car trips!!!

Makes me nervous with suction cups

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as someone who works a lot on building sites, it has to be the Griffin Survivor case for the iPhone 4, while not waterproof the maker claims it is blown sand and blown water ressistant, but it is the total covering protection it offers against being dropped.

Amazon have them for £20.00 (UK)

makes the phone bulky but ideal for anyone who likes outdoor activities, and i hope they develope one for the Ipad

Last edited:

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be the Xclip but this device is still being developed and evidently hit the market a little too soon to be dependable. So for now it is my Belkin case that gives a stand and nice feel to the Ipad2 instead of holding it naked. Those sharp edges hurt. Like it even though the Ipad keeps slipping out of position in it due to gravity pulling it down and out of line with controls and camera.

Last edited:

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but there's a gaming steering wheel for the iPhone (like the wii but has speakers) to play racing games, I'd like one for the iPad - to play lorry and tank driving games MA wa MA wa

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but there's a gaming steering wheel for the iPhone (like the wii but has speakers) to play racing games, I'd like one for the iPad - to play lorry and tank driving games MA wa MA wa

well the ipad is pretty big; might i suggest taking a car steering wheel ? lol

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The VGA out connector's great!! I like to stream Sky Go app to my TV (parents account) and movies from my iPad

seikooc

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
well the ipad is pretty big; might i suggest taking a car steering wheel ? lol

Had a better idea, going to make it into a large plastic fish - then brag about how it got away :)

Glenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Logitech Z515 Bluetooth rechargeable speaker - very cool

wireless-speaker-z515.png

vinho1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a new case for my iphone and ipad on monoprice... it was my first time buying from them.
Very satisfied with quality of products.

Got 2 neoprene cases, and a travel pouch for under $20.

No affiliation...Just a satisfied customer.

Most reactions

Latest posts