What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is that

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I don't had iTunes folder on my iPad but since morning I got this popup by & by
83c83cb05da1abdc276568b4cb5b523a.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a problem with App Store, iTunes in the Cloud and other Apple services. It seems to affect users around the globe.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this a few weeks ago. I found (eventually) that I could access the itunes store via a laptop but not my iPad and Apple Support system status indicated nothing wrong. I forget which resolved it, but I cleared both my Safari cache and history and did an iPad reset; normal service was then resumed.

I hope this helps.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had this a few weeks ago. I found (eventually) that I could access the itunes store via a laptop but not my iPad and Apple Support system status indicated nothing wrong. I forget which resolved it, but I cleared both my Safari cache and history and did an iPad reset; normal service was then resumed.

I hope this helps.
The problems yesterday were at the server level and no amount of manipulation at the device level would have fixed the problems.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scifan57 sir did problem solved?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok Tks for updating me when I was use tapatalk for IPF 2hour before I app hanging I think I have to restart my device.

Most reactions

Latest posts