What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is Documents & Data in iCloud

said76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help with icloud question.

I have an iPad2 and have recently upgraded it to ios 5.0.1. So now I have icloud on my iPad2. I learn that you could actually sync your photos, musics, or even your data from iPad to icloud, and could actually access them anywhere in the world given that it's connected to the Internet.

I have some PDF documents on iPad that sit on goodreader app. How do I sync those data to icloud so that my other friends can actually see and read them?
In Settings, I go into iCloud and have turned on both Photo Stream and Documents & Data.

What I still don't get is where can I find the Documents & Data on my iPad2? are those documents in goodreader or pages apps considered as Documents & Data?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

apleschu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just be VERY careful that your use the iCloud currently only as a transport media to sync information between devices. I have had documents vanish from the iCloud on MULTIPLE occasions, and if I would not have had a backup on the MAC the documents would have been lost.

Most reactions

Latest posts