What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iPad app would you like to see?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What iSlate app would you like to see? I would like to see more real-time streaming video applications. Direct TV, NetFlix, Hulu, NBA TV, etc.

James Connor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do a great deal of writing, and I would love to see a real speech recognition app, like MacSpeech on the iPad. The Dragon app on iPhone is nice, but too limited

iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would like to see a FPS game for the iPad. i know that gameloft is coming out with NOVA and im super stocked for that. the feeling of playing a game on such a thin sleek and wide screened device is marvelous in it of itself. i cant wait :)
And also i would love to see better graphics. the iPad has the potential to be a major game console. i would buy a downloadable game for the iPad

Reaction score
i would like to see a FPS game for the iPad. i know that gameloft is coming out with NOVA and im super stocked for that. the feeling of playing a game on such a thin sleek and wide screened device is marvelous in it of itself. i cant wait :)
And also i would love to see better graphics. the iPad has the potential to be a major game console. i would buy a downloadable game for the iPad

There's not a game genre you can rule out... external keyboard and even dedicated game controllers. Could even have a reasonable flight sim.
Flickfishing would be a challenge :eek:

AHMBE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a DJ and would love to be able to use this as a controller for Albeton Live. I wish we had a Snow Cub Leopard running this thing. Any whoo, I know for a fact that there is a lot of potential here that Apple is missing out on with the current set up.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There have been quite a few rumors out the last few days that suggest we could see another apple tablet with a much larger screen (13.3" - 15.4") running MAC OSX v10.7.

I bet something like this would have a much higher price ($2000+) but would be very cool.. Maybe this device would be called the iSlate?

I am a DJ and would love to be able to use this as a controller for Albeton Live. I wish we had a Snow Cub Leopard running this thing. Any whoo, I know for a fact that there is a lot of potential here that Apple is missing out on with the current set up.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NBA TV i would like

All the way.:)

I would like a recoder that you can save many records of what you say. So in class in the middle of a lesson there will just here a random noise.

EX: The answer of 24 for prime factorazation.

Youll here BOOTY real loud. Real fun..

Jippojeppe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Notemaster that syncs with google docs on my iphone.
I would love to have the same on ipad but for the bigger screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts