What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What headphones or earphones?

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which do you have and what type?

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF  Add me on dragonvale please! GC - james_oc_24 ⚡

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Skull Candy platenum ear buds. They sound great and were only $40. Good for the gym and other activities as they stay in your ear much better than the apple ones.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Shure earbuds (about $125 several years ago) and Bose over-the-ear headphones (about $150) with a sort of air pocket for your ears, because my ears are small and earbuds hurt after a while. But most often, I use my Jambox Bluetooth speakers ($140-$200, depending on where you buy and on sales prices now and then). I have two Jamboxes that I use interchangeably, so that I always have one charged. Love those speakers -- lightweight, compact, good sound and battery life, nice design, good interface.

bravo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Well i use Skull , its good and me like it,
Do you also?

edwardallene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
shop.pchappy.com.au
I used my Dr. Dre. Beats Studio Pro, the outcome of the music is very nice even if it is too loud you will not feel any ache from your ear. Though it is expensive, but I can say that it is really worth the price.

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I use Shure earbuds (about $125 several years ago) and Bose over-the-ear headphones (about $150) with a sort of air pocket for your ears, because my ears are small and earbuds hurt after a while. But most often, I use my Jambox Bluetooth speakers ($140-$200, depending on where you buy and on sales prices now and then). I have two Jamboxes that I use interchangeably, so that I always have one charged. Love those speakers -- lightweight, compact, good sound and battery life, nice design, good interface.

How's the battery life of the Jambox? I played around with it at Best Buy and was pretty impressed with the sound that came out of such a little speaker box.

As for headphones, I use Klipsch S4 in ears that I've owned for a couple of years, and just last week bought a pair of Sol Republic Tracks HD to go with my new iPad 3. I have to say, hands down the Tracks HD is the best set of cans I've ever owned in terms of sound quality and comfort. I also own a pair of Beats Studio that I got for my birthday last year. While it sounds decent, I can't wear it for more than an hour without discomfort. Out of the box, the Tracks HD sounds much better than the Beats: Deep bass while providing impressive clarity in the mids and highs. Vocals, especially females come through vividly. They sound even better after burning em in. I listen to a wide range of music and find that the Tracks are best suited for Pop, Hip Hop, Rap, Rock, and Heavy Metal. They're decent for Jazz (although saxophones sound AMAZING on this), ballads and acoustic jams, but just ok for A Cappella.

Most reactions

Latest posts