What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange message??

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just clicked on dragonvale and a message popped up saying this account has been logged in on an other device. Press ok to reload it. What does this mean could they have found outmy details and bought loads of things?
Please help!

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF  cdf00 Add me on dragonvale please! GC - james_oc_24 ⚡

Last edited by a moderator:

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had that when I had taken my pad to someone else' house and used their wi-fi and IP address, when I returned home and connected to my own IP I got that message.

OP
J

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
followthesapper said:
I had that when I had taken my pad to someone else' house and used their wi-fi and IP address, when I returned home and connected to my own IP I got that message.

Ok so nothing to worry about? :)

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF  Add me on dragonvale please! GC - james_oc_24 ⚡

theQiwiMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is happening to me too!! Some jerk-off is playing my account, using up all my gems and food. Wasting all my money on crap. I've re-set my GameCenter password a dozen times and it doesn't help a bit.

I'll actually be playing and get kicked out of the game with the error message "this account has been logged into from another device" and makes me re-log in. So the piece of crap is trying to play my account at that very second. Its INFURIATING! I've spent money on this stupid game, and Backflip can't seem to do anything about it!

Most reactions

Latest posts