What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have your named your iPad?

pb3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really, really hope that a similar thread hasn't been started in the past. A quick search hasn't thrown up anything.

I was wondering what people on the forum have named their iPads in Itunes.

In my case I've named my iPad AnneMarie and my "touch" Amy :eek:

my new Ipad will inherit the AnneMarie name on Friday if I decide to sell up.

Anyone else willing to come forward and share with the forum? :)

SquiderDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Support - Product Nicknames

Hi, just discovered recently the Apple Support Profile and ability to assign a nickname to your devices. I am curious if a) people are aware of this and b) what are typical choices for nicknames. It seems the nickname can only be up to 5 characters long. I have the original iPad, iTouch and the new imminent New iPad as devices (yes pre - order and confirmed shipment has already assigned a serial number that I will receive).

I didn't have any ideas initially so for now have assigned Greek letters as nicknames - with Alpha (maybe obvious) to the new device. Gamma is my 3G iPad 1 and Delta to my iTouch.

Interested to learn what others assign.

SquiderDragon

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I call mine iPad and my phone iPhone.

Will confuse matters when I have two iPads. :D

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I name my idevices for the date I first used them. Example I named my iPhone SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012 my iPad 1 is named FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011. I name these is all upper case letters.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Last edited:

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My inner dork will shine though in this post.

My iPad is MIKU-PADD
My iPhone is Hatsune-Badge

And both sync with NCC-1701-D

Most reactions

Latest posts