What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What games??

steelheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what games everyone plays and suggests??

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with the one above ^
Simple yet fun.

And you may want to try some of this, these are the most common games that are being played right now with an iPad abd I provided a brief description for you.

Free: (No specific Order)
1. Temple Run - Running arcade game. It's more fun than you think.
2. Hay Day (IR) - farming Game.
3. Tap Tap Revenge Tour - Rhythm Game
4. Nuts (Gotta check on this one again) - You're role is a squirrel and you're aim is to go as high as you can in the tree while collecting coins, boosts, etc. While enjoying the great 3d style and great scenery.

Paid:
1. Plants VS zombies - Side scroll type (but you dont scroll) tower defense. Defend your home by strategically placing plant soldiers to defend your home against the brain-hungry zombies.
2. Bejeweled 3 - Gem matching type game and play on different modes!
3. Where's my Water? - Help the poor alligator by trying to find a way to deliver the water through a maze to the alligators water pipes.

And if tou like a specific type or just want more, I'll be happy to give you a few more suggestions. Just say it :D I didn't have time to put more I'm sleepy, sorry. Hehe.

tenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
- JetPack Joyride
- Fieldrunners
- Fruit Sorter (very nice but not well known game!)

Most reactions

Latest posts