What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

albert2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine came from Y2K, I worked in IT from 1998 until today and all the application changes the new update with the y2k example, windows2k, Norton2k etc, and I said, I love this and I put my name Albert plus the 2k for Albert2k.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just saw a new member, I think, with the name Hellsbells ~ My mom used to always say that! "Oh Hellsbells" Inquiring Minds Want To know. :)

And there are quite a few new members!

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mom used the same expression. When really aggravated, she resorted to Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cutnstuf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cutnstuf is a slur of cutting stuff. I collect old pocket knives which are used for cutting stuff, so...Cutnstuf

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
My real name is Chris, TheRambler comes from my love of being outdoors walking, this weekend starts my Wainwright walking career, I have set myself 3 years as a realistic target to attempt to reach all 214 peaks in the Lake District. I can only do it at weekends, and not every weekend is suitable. I will be putting some pictures up of this weekends walk when i get back.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is self explanatory. was only testing out the first forum I had ever been on, had not planned to stay long. Here I still am after 1200+ posts.

Last edited:

sn4ke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is what my friends called me at varsity. It also happens to be part of my real name!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My real name is Chris, TheRambler comes from my love of being outdoors walking, this weekend starts my Wainwright walking career, I have set myself 3 years as a realistic target to attempt to reach all 214 peaks in the Lake District. I can only do it at weekends, and not every weekend is suitable. I will be putting some pictures up of this weekends walk when i get back.

Very cool! I can't wait to see the pictures!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:

That is an amazing goal that you have set for yourself. I too love walking everywhere and anywhere, but especially on trails. I've looked it up, such beautiful scenery there. Are you a member of the LDWA and following the pictorial guides? I look forward to seeing your photos! Good luck!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is an old post from you....,but dang!
I don't know how to look at you now! :p. lmao!!

smiley-shocked003.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts