What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does up to 9hr means?

cakueayam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NEw ipad have a great battery capacity, so i wonder if 9hr is too short for new ipad? Or what? Im using mew ipad just for about 20min and it loss 5%, if its go constantly, it only endure 6hr :(. Any possible statements?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cakueayam said:
NEw ipad have a great battery capacity, so i wonder if 9hr is too short for new ipad? Or what? Im using mew ipad just for about 20min and it loss 5%, if its go constantly, it only endure 6hr :(. Any possible statements?

I ran mine down until it cut off. Like 9.5 hours. I was mostly playing video with screen on 45% brightness. Try it for yourself. It will help calibrate your battery.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a question no one can answer as it is entirely dependent on your usage. The battery capacity is increased over that in previous iPads because of the new screen and graphics. They increased the size to keep the length of use the same as it had been on the older versions.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Try turning your brightness level down under Settings. Mine was using battery fast last week because i forgot I had turned up the brightness when I was outside. Turned it down and battery capacity is back to normal.

Most reactions

Latest posts