What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this one what I used the ipad one for. Mostly videos, watching netflixs, and web browsing. Now I will be playing games too which I barely ever did before.

KarenRichardson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Well as an Indie App Developer I mainly use my iPad for development purposes. as well as eBook reader and for gaming lol!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is, isn't it. Still a great thread though. There is so much more we can do on our iPads now than we could when this thread began.

Elisheba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad is all about the classroom and also all about both everyday and special activities. Apart from the fact, that the ipad is wonderful for search of information, you can use it in many different creative ways, letting the pupils write and publish their own books, letting them draw an paint, and publish their paintings, letting them make music and publish it, letting them make videos and animations about every topics wanted.

The ipad is going to reform the school, it is so much about democracy in getting and sharing informations, creating new information and new art. The modern children and young ones is so different from what we know about children and kids from many earlier generations. They want to be creative they want to express themselves, and for that purpose, the iPad is totally right. The School system has to adapt to this.

Some fine apps among others for creative purposes: Garageband, PhotoStudio, Sketch Club, Pages, Keynote, Story Patch, Book Creator, Albums fx, iMovie, Strip Design, AimationDesk, iAnimate Collage and Smoovie. I consider the named apps to be best of many apps I know about for simple but powerful music making, photo editing, drawing and painting, writing and illustrating books, film making and animating. If you then add some utility apps like, PhotoSync, Image Pro, Precise Eraser with Alpha, Recorder Pro, Calculator XL, iTranslate, you can go very far.

Sorry for my english, I am from Denmark.

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
devilinangel said:
I want a iPad 3 :eek: Seriously, it really very good?

iPads are good. I have a 2 but was just in an Apple store today admiring the 3. When the original one came out I thought they were pointless. Then more people I knew were getting them and I started to realize how functional they were. Got my 2 in August and it's amazing. An expensive but unregrettable purchase. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

devilinangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPads are good. I have a 2 but was just in an Apple store today admiring the 3. When the original one came out I thought they were pointless. Then more people I knew were getting them and I started to realize how functional they were. Got my 2 in August and it's amazing. An expensive but unregrettable purchase. :)

Not enough money!!!!!!!!!!!!I was trying to save money:confused:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
devilinangel said:
Not enough money!!!!!!!!!!!!I was trying to save money:confused:

I couldn't afford an iPad either. I sold a LOT of things to get $500. I basically only had to pay for the tax.

wosiccp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I treat is as my computer if I don't work with my computer.

leahmichelle1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an ipad 2 and i love it. It will take it to places and take pictures of a hot guy... also its very useful while traveling (train, car, limo, or by plane) also i love the photo clearness and how easy it is to read website with out having to zoom in alot!!!!

GreenDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there folks, I am having a problem with my brand new iPad 3. It stopped chiming when I get a new email. I went into settings
And made sure that a sound was selected and assigned to new emails. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts