What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

sahil1212

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I came across this amazing application for ipad named Vacation Planner. Trust me most stress free vacation I ever had. Did all the activities that I planned for the vacation and managed to contain myself in my estimated budget. For those who would like to like to use the application, I think it was from a company named Aspiring Investments Corp on the itunes store.price was around 2 $ I think.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i mainly use it for school work, having a quick and portable working tablet. also when not used for school used for trips as a big screen for netflix or playing board games like scrabble (great with iphone companion app) and monopoly

aleafalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine gets a lot of different uses from both work and leisure. I spend downtime in Hootsuite when I can for clients (I'm in social media marketing) as well as Facebook (split between the app and full web version for Page management). The native Mail app and Mashable are others used daily.

For fun, I'm in Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Safari browsing, and other reading apps. I'm also reading a new interactive book app, The Survivors, that's a great new way to read. Like a regular iBook but with additional content hidden within the pages.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Certainly games are getting a good bashing.especially while waiting for the PC to do something, as right now :) Also, I catch up on the forum, and delete spam or promotional emails. ;)

Mind you it's infuriating when have a record breaking game score which is wiped when the iPod crashes! :(

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

C

Choklitdaddy

Gee, lots of things: I have some music on it, and some movies/TV shows. Lots of e-books (Kindle for iPad, PDFs for Goodreader). I have Pocket Piano, which I use for learning choral music (I'm a singer). Most recently, I've started drawing - used Inspire Pro but quickly replaced it with Sketchbook Pro.

booogy666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mobile Lap top

i looked for own iReader to continue reading easy then i be come obsess to new touch technology after buy iPhone and annoyed from its short battery its really amazing to have a small and smart computer i your hand

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
booogy666 said:
i looked for own iReader to continue reading easy then i be come obsess to new touch technology after buy iPhone and annoyed from its short battery its really amazing to have a small and smart computer i your hand

It gets to you like that. I got mine for sharing photos, then ..... :) :) :)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the free downloads. Great music videos, and a nice photo processing programme.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've posted on the photography thread.

I think the app will be great for working on Avatars. The photo processing app is a great gift, thanks Apple. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts