What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of Virgin's new Project app?

appsmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsmonkey.com
Sir Richard Branson's new app called Project just came out today. It's being hailed as the first all-digital magazine and is available only on the iPad (iPhone coming soon). Once you get past the 3-minute download, there's a snazzy animated cover of Jeff Bridges (I'll post a video) and some fun headlines like 'Make Google Your B****' and 'World's Suckiest Ads'. At $2.99 per issue, it seems like a big commitment, but then again, Branson says the content will continuously change all month. To get a sense of the content, you can browse their blog here. I think this app is a keeper, what about you?

size_600x.jpg

Last edited:

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought wired when it came out and enjoyed the novelty. I bought project tonight and found it very similar in outlook to wired, so nothing groundbreaking I am afraid. But my biggest issue is navigation. I just don't enjoy getting lost within the magazine. Happened with wired and now with project. I consider myself a tech geek but I must accept that digital magazines are just not for me:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts