What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you do most with your iPad?

RouterMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Play games?

Watching videos?

Browsing the pages?

Chat?

or anything else?

For me i would spend more time on games,haha

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This forum and reading news. Used to read books on it, but much less so since getting a Kindle Fire, which is a much better book size for me.

Webalistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.webalistic.com
- Use google and delete spam :)
Oh and swear at it for not showing flash content. No, not because I need or want flash, but because there are too many sites that make their navigation depend on it, rendering the site unusable with an iPad. So actually I'm swearing a lot at the site owners. (one should be able to send a virtual kick in the groin) :)

OP
R

RouterMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
- Use google and delete spam :)
Oh and swear at it for not showing flash content. No, not because I need or want flash, but because there are too many sites that make their navigation depend on it, rendering the site unusable with an iPad. So actually I'm swearing a lot at the site owners. (one should be able to send a virtual kick in the groin) :)

It seems that you are still using iPad 1, haha, any plan to upgrade to new ipad?

Webalistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.webalistic.com
It seems that you are still using iPad 1, haha, any plan to upgrade to new ipad?
Sure, at some point. But i'm reluctant to spend another €799,- just like that. Besides, I first like to know what the deal is with 4G in Europe. more specifically if Apple is ever going to offer devices with 4G capable of connecting at the european/international frequencies. I'm in no hurry, since my 1pad is working just fine despite having been bounced down a flight of stairs once and dropped on a marble floor recently. :)

Rogerm1308

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lecture at university, so Keynote presentations and Explain Everything app is used most often. Also take notes and memos for research and meetings with Notably quite a lot.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Email, texting, twitter, Facebook, iPad / iPhone forums :) along with other web apps, surfing, personal business, calendar management. Pretty much everything I did / do on my desktop EXCEPT for uploading docs onto external websites (i.e., applying for jobs on individual company websites and the like with Word / PDF resume) and printing; I have not mastered those tasks yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

kittyanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Play smurfs village game, mail, skype, imessages, facetime and take pics ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skull One said:
Watch my wife use it.

Awhhhh. Sounds like YOU need to purchase the new iPad !!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awhhhh. Sounds like YOU need to purchase the new iPad !!! ;)

Got her the black iPad (3rd Gen) with 64GB and should be delivered on Friday.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skull One said:
Got her the black iPad (3rd Gen) with 64GB and should be delivered on Friday.

Good!!! Your pad will be free after the delivery.

Most reactions

Latest posts