What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you name your iPad 2?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I call mine iPad2

And I call my underwear "underwear", car "car", and bicycle "bicycle". Eliminates any possibility of confusion.

Reaction score
Wolfpuppies3 said:
And I call my underwear "underwear", car "car", and bicycle "bicycle". Eliminates any possibility of confusion.

It is interesting, how all the names are neutral without any judgement. It doesn't include any extra info, that might tell, whether you like the item, how it performs, etc.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Wolfpuppies3 said:

It is interesting, how all the names are neutral without any judgement. It doesn't include any extra info, that might tell, whether you like the item, how it performs, etc.

Quite! The difference, for instance, between "clean" and "dirty" in the first example is very important.

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Better question, how do I rename my iPad. When I was setting it up I accidentally renamed it half of my name. Now I can't figure out how to change it's name.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sparrowhawk said:
Not because it floats - more the opposite. If you read further down the Wikepedia article you will find Winston Churchill's order.
I try to do that once a week.
Denny.

Clever!

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Right now I'm calling it disaster pad....I downloaded the disaster alert app and have been amazed at the horrible stuff going on round the world.

Torderip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
torderips.blogg.se
I dont have one, but my friend came up with a "fun" name. "white power" for the white ipad 2 xD It's fun but im not a racist or anything :) It's fun but not >.<
Im thinking of naming mine to "No muffins for you" or "Torderip" or just my name :D

(This reply was more for the text you can have on the back of your Ipad)

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're called iPad 1 and iPad 2, so that iTunes, Kindle and Find My iPhone can identify them. Otherwise, I don't name gadgets.

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines "kagura". Supposed the be the dance of entertainment for the Shinto gods or something like that. I liked the name and that it had relevance to entertainment.

Most reactions

Latest posts