What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had a lovely bath and now getting ready to play frisbee with my OH and brother.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought new cages for my nephews pets. There's a new tropical storm coming named Helen. For the bat, I hope it doesn't return.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Bought new cages for my nephews pets. There's a new tropical storm coming named Helen. For the bat, I hope it doesn't return.

Batten down the hatches. Stay safe!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
quake5254 said:

Oh my gosh, again!! Well that's just not right! Stay safe!!

I'll have the bat. ;)

iPad 2 3G 64gb

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think Filipino athletes would get the gold medal for swimming and diving if the competition is held here in Manila? Everyone is swimming and diving for their lives here when there's flood. I guess anyone will be a good candidate since we're trained regularly.
LOL!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Do you think Filipino athletes would get the gold medal for swimming and diving if the competition is held here in Manila? Everyone is swimming and diving for their lives here when there's flood. I guess anyone will be a good candidate since we're trained regularly.
LOL!

LOL Quake. Also get some sailing teams and canoeists trained up.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh we do have the team alright. We just need to aim where we are heading. LOL!
The rescue team here needs to be rescued too. Sometimes the media can't exactly explain which one is the victim.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You guys have a long typhoon season every year and lots of disasters. It seems like the Philippines badly needs better infrastructure.

It wasn't like this years ago. Global warming is indeed at its full force.
All we need here is unity amongst local government units and the community, and better rescue equipments.
As far as infrastructure, I can definitely say that we're above average except for those low lying areas that we can't definitely do anything about.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It wasn't like this years ago. Global warming is indeed at its full force.
All we need here is unity amongst local government units and the community, and better rescue equipments.
As far as infrastructure, I can definitely say that we're above average except for those low lying areas that we can't definitely do anything about.

That's interesting. I remember being in Manila 15-20 years ago during typhoon season and seeing routine flooding up to the wheel well of cars. People went about their business as usual, because they were used to flooding, I was told by lifelong residents.

And I continue to read about things like this:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/246867/philippine-floods-a-man-made-disaster-experts

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the paving machine on Broad street in Regina.

image-1489018796.jpg

image-2907709879.jpg

image-1259702765.jpg

Most reactions