What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still driver training. Been sitting in the passenger seat of my truck today watching someone else doing my job.

Never realized it was so difficult. Now I understand the reasoning behind the undercover boss show.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Doing some homework then I'm going to watch at TV show called Wallander. It's a British television series adapted from the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander novels. Kenneth Branagh staring. Well cast.

AA

Love that show! Problem is PBS only runs it occasionally here. Branagh is so dark in it that you feel like you're living in a cold, dank Scandanavian country while you're watching. :D You're right Admiral, very well cast.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Doing some homework then I'm going to watch at TV show called Wallander. It's a British television series adapted from the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander novels. Kenneth Branagh staring. Well cast.

AA

Hope you don't get too depressed by it. Like the books, it's very dour and "Scandinavian", as iDave23 says. I think Branagh makes a perfect Wallender but lots here say they prefer the Swedish-made version. We have a new Branagh story just started (not sure which book yet) recorded & ready to watch. I shall need to choose a timeslot to be dour when I'm alone :)

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just listened to the Simon and Garfunkel song "Are you going to Scarborough Fair".

Love that one, plus Sound of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Oh, and Cecilia, Bye Bye Love and Mrs. Robinson.

And, and, and. ...

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Still driver training. Been sitting in the passenger seat of my truck today watching someone else doing my job.

Never realized it was so difficult. Now I understand the reasoning behind the undercover boss show.

I'm just thinking about the Ice Road Truckers in Bolivia on one of the world's most dangerous roads. 2 have dropped out and retired from the challenges, so 2 drivers, one male and one female, are driving the route solo.

Your post started the grey matter turning over, Kevin.

I'm waiting for my inbox to open on the PC.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Love that one, plus Sound of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Oh, and Cecilia, Bye Bye Love and Mrs. Robinson.

And, and, and. ...

Absolutely, KayKayKay. I have my vinyl LP of Bridge Over Troubled Water lovingly stored away.

I also enjoy Paul Simon's solo stuff with the African kids etc.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely, KayKayKay. I have my vinyl LP of Bridge Over Troubled Water lovingly stored away.

I also enjoy Paul Simon's solo stuff with the African kids etc.

I grew up with my dad's Bridge Over Troubled Water LP. Don't know what happened to it, but I have the CD -- the original one, not the anniversary version.

Most reactions

Latest posts