What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You nerds might appreciate this?

ThinkGeek :: Tauntaun Sleeping Bag

Silly woman! As if I'd sleep in that? Hee Hee! My days of camping are over, I like my comforts. Every time I suggest we take the tent for a spin, hubby says he's not going to have aches and pains from sleeping in a sleeping bag ever again. Our mattresses never stay inflated over night and we've tried all sorts.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly woman! As if I'd sleep in that? Hee Hee! My days of camping are over, I like my comforts. Every time I suggest we take the tent for a spin, hubby says he's not going to have aches and pains from sleeping in a sleeping bag ever again. Our mattresses never stay inflated over night and we've tried all sorts.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

It doesn't look like a camping-type sleeping bag. More like for horsing around.

I went camping once. Glad I tried, but not my thing. I consider no room service a form of camping, lol.

promit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now replying to this thread. I have no friend to use facetime...so searching some girl..lol

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SNL!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive had a splitting headache all day. but it finally seems to have abated. So I am going to get some sleep!

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
just waking up. about to eat some breakfastjust waking up. about to eat some breakfast

Yeah we get it...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts